Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tentative About Tweeting...

Yes, a good friend of mine, Armand Girard, finally got me set up with a Twitter account and password about a week ago, but to be honest, I have yet to twitter.

I'm trying to build up my confidence and understanding how this all works. Suppose no one follows me, or suppose I decide not to follow someone else on Twitter? Will I hurt their feelings? Can I get folks to go to my blog and read the stories? Do I need to tell folks what I had for lunch? This is almost too much!

What have I done? Well, I will confess I have now hired a local consultant to help me with all this and I hope to post my first twitter very soon... I know the world (at least two or three people) is waiting to read my first twitter, and I consider it a huge responsibility!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous MickeyG said...

Fortunately, John, your first tweet will be limited to 140 characters

November 13, 2009 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok so what is your twitter page name?

November 16, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just thought I would point out you have a typo it is Tentative
You know me and spelling...

John Henry

November 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger bulldog said...

Now you can really annoy people by Tweeting constantly!!! :-))

November 16, 2009 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger The Quick Consultant said...

My twitter account is qkconsult.

November 19, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home