Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nice Note From Client

Just received the following from a recent client. It is a small portion of a lengthy email in which the client reports on the progress he has made in less than a week. Emails like this go a long way for making up for the long hours of on-site consulting, the lengthy air travel, and the 15+ hours spent writing the typical consulting report.

Good morning John,

We too really enjoyed our time with you last week. You're right, we covered a lot of ground. If I felt out of breath when I dropped you off at the airport, I can't imagine how tired you were. It was an incredibly awesome and inspiring experience for Katherine and me. Any doubts we may have had about the "cost" are a distant memory. I have more enthusiasm today and faith today than the day I entered this business 25 years ago.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home