Friday, March 12, 2010

Bounty for "Security Tool" Developers

To say I am furious would be a huge understatement.

Last night I discovered my home computer had suddenly been infected by a program called "Security Tool." This is an incredibly malicious program that basically takes over your computer, tells you that you have all types of trojams and other viruses and then promises it will remove all these infections for a fee!

If you choose not to pay the fee and say "Ignore" instead more windows just keep popping up....

I tried going to the Control Panel to use ADD or REMOVE and "Security Tool" prevents you from accessing this window..... I tried to go to I.E. or AOL so I could search out solutions and I couldn't even get these programs to down load because "Security Tool" Windows had literally taken over the computer.... they could not be minimized or deleted and thus prevented accessing any other desktop functions or programs.

I can't believe these folks (well documented on the Internet) get away with this type of criminal activity. These people are scum and don't deserve to live, and someone needs to get to these folks.

I will pay anyone $500 to get me the name and address of one or more principles of this company.... Actually, I don't care if it is a secretary, janitor or programmer... I just want a working phone number and good address that I can visit or send a package......

Somehow, I will get their kids, pets, or parents... and if the FBI sees this I don't give a shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home