Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Congressman Posey - Where Are You?

Well, it appears my local Congressman must be attending a Tea Party picnic. I can't get in touch with him and tell him how outraged I am that he and so many of his fellow Republicans seem so unwilling to compromise. Refusing to vote to raise the debt ceiling without insisting on the adoption of a Balanced Budget Amendment is simply irresponsible in my opinion - and thank God I am still entitled to that.

At the urging of President Obama, I sat down today to write Congressman Posey an email and was surprised to find that his Congressional website (apparently along with many, many others) has been shut down due to a massive overload of emails from constituents.

Well, it appears that while members of Congress may not be listening to the public, the public is indeed listening to the president and they attempted to have their voices heard today in Washington.

I guess we will all tune in for the next exciting episode of this soap opera.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey John,

I'm not trying to start an argument but when I heard you speak at a seminar your mantra was "Fire someone, Raise Prices, and Increase Sales."

Is your new mantra: "Hire MORE people, Raise Prices, and Increase Debt?"

I'm shocked that you aren't mad as hell at how Obama has overwhelmed the system and ruined business and captitalism.

Please explain!

July 28, 2011 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home