Thursday, January 5, 2012

Client Reports Digital vs. Offset

One of my long-time clients contacted me the other day with some info his manager had gathered. According to the memo, sales in 2011 had increased 8% over 2010 and was the best sales of record.

Most interesting of all was the manager's report that for the first time every sales from digital copying 31.8% had slightly exceeded those coming from offset printing at 31.0%.

Since we will be conducting a new Operating Ratio Survey within the next couple of months I will be extra curious to find out if this trend is representative of the industry. I suspect it is, but I can't be sure until I analyze the numbers.

If you have any similar data you would like to share I would like to hear from you, confidentially or not.
John Stewart

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home