Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Chart of Accounts Video

I am excited about my new, second video titled, "Chart of Accounts." I just viewed a rough cut and with only minor changes it is ready to post. I am hoping that it will be available before the end of this week.

If you haven't had a chance to view my first video on "Sales Per Employee" I encourage you to visit my website at: www.quickconsultant.com.

I have another video in the works that deals with "Key Financial Ratios," and a fourth video titled simply "Cash." This video takes a somewhat light-hearted, humorous approach at how a stack of $1,000 dollar bills is distributed to pay all the bills in a "profit leader" firm versus how these bills are paid by a "profit laggard" firm.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home