Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Video on SPE

Good news, at least for me! I just finished the first of what I hope to be a series of short videos on specific topics of interest in the quick printing industry.

The first video is a bit longer than I had planned, but it deals with Sales Per Employee - what it is and how to improve it. Right now, it is available on my website at: www.quickconsultant.com.

I haven't figured out a way for it to just show up here. Sorry! Feedback is always welcome. I intend to shorten the intro part, or possibly eliminate it completely on future videos. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous payroll factor said...

Payroll isn't inexpensive. It is really imperative a business saves money when and where it could. In the event that payroll is performed in-house, organizations should pay to train payroll staff, in addition spending for the hardware and programs they applied. Moreover, payroll entails reliable and appropriate accounting when it comes to taxes.

October 11, 2011 at 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home