Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just Having Fun With Pricing Survey

I am not sure why, but I have so much fun working on huge spreadsheets, and I certainly have one on my hands... the 2012-13 Quick Printing Industry Pricing Study spreadsheet is approximately 246,400 cells in size, and is packed with data most printers can utilize as soon as they receive it.
As we have done in the past, we are leaving nothing to chance, providing you with averages, medians, majority high, majority low, as well as tables that provide total prices as well as unit prices.
There are a few surprises in the placement of digitial color copiers, both for primary copiers as well as second (backup) copiers but we will leave that alone for right now...
As I get closer to the end, I will be posting on here as well as my normal Quick Consultant Column some graphs, charts and sample data for you to puruse until the study is published.
I am trying to squeeze in a 50th high school reunion and a total hip replacement, all in the next eight days... that should prove exciting.
For those of you who have had hip replacements in the past, I am having an anterior replacement and I am assured the recovery will be much faster and the operation itself a lot less painful. Being a "wus" for pain that suits me well.
If you want to take advantage of a pre-publication special price of $143 be sure to visit my web site at: www.quickconsultant.com before Oct. 12, 2012.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home